Friday, July 20, 2012

Uniforms

Uniform: dress of a distinctive design or fashion worn by members of a particular group and serving as a means of identification; distinctive or characteristic clothing... Every one of us I suspect, has an article of clothing, or a "go to" item that we are known for, that is tried and true. One that we haul out when we don't know what to wear, or the thing that we reach for no matter how many others we have on hand. These pieces become our "uniforms".  I myself will wear the same flip flops and carry the same bag for months on end. Which is strange, because i have QUITE the shoe collection. The bag can be explained: I'm lazy. I also never remove my sterling silver bracelets (which is probably a big fashion no-no) What is your uniform? Your go to, wear all the time love? Comment, and send me a pic

No comments:

Post a Comment