Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dunkin, I'm leaving you for Tim

Dunkin donuts, so prevalent in the South, had become my go-to source of fat pills (fat pills = doughnuts) And oh boy, oh boy! do i love doughnuts. Yes, yes i do. However, since my return to the great white North, my love affair with another has begun. And so, Dunkin, I'm leaving you for Tim. Tim Hortons. Mmmmm. I just enjoyed my second fat pill of the day, a puffy, chewy morsel slathered with chocolate frosting. I don't particularly like chocolate, but at this moment i was faced with what was leftover from the morning. And, believe you me, i had one this morning too. A fresh, delicious, glaze laden sour cream fried cake. And, at this very instant, i think i can feel my thighs expanding, testing the stitches of my oh so cute BCBG generation striped slacks. Timmy Ho's, the affectionate moniker that i've adopted from the general public, has become my drive thru of choice. Many open 24 hours, one can enjoy a diet breaking fat pill on a whim, perhaps with a steaming, frothing hot chocolate. (I did just eat lunch btw, and yet...) I must confess, that i am a big fan BIG fan of their everything bagels. Toasted, with cream cheese. Aaaah yes. That is frequently my lunch. I won't lie, there are times, probably several at that, where a box of timbits finds its way onto the lunch menu. My little loves. Those tiny timbits, 10 to a small box, are a perfect afternoon pick-me up. And sometimes, okay rarely, they make it into the afternoon and become my before workout snack. Don't gasp, i exercise better with a little snack ahead of time. And so i shall wrap up my little confession about my poor eating habits; which are like my poor choices in men: I've left one man, who feeds me crap for another who does the same. (curtsies)

No comments:

Post a Comment