Thursday, April 21, 2011

Intro

Welcome!

When reading this blog, I can't guarantee I won't offend you, or someone you know. I can tell you that everything stated in this blog is 100% factual as I see it; and has happened to me or someone I know, and it has affected me in some way, if not minor. I am an equal opportunity nicknamer. I give them out freely, and generally on a whim and they tend to stick.

Now that that's out of the way...I've started this blog because I - (total loss of thought) Well. I really don't know, other than I was bored at lunchtime, was reading someone else's and thought, geez: I can do this. So. I. Am.

I'll start in the present, and probably digress a half dozen times. Recently, I was informed that i operate in a constant state of crisis (thanks for the blog title, City!) and so, let me regale you with my current crisises (is that a word?) I've recently moved what seems like thousands upon thousands of miles away from a life i didn't know i had. (that's not the crisis...this is) And now that i'm here, i've realized that i did have quite the life, in fact, and here is exactly where i do not have one. (It should be mentioned that i've done exaclty zilch to establish said life here) And so I find myself wondering should i stay, should i go, what should i do? Day in, day out, same thing. I was told once that if I'm praying for something, and not getting an answer, to quit asking the same thing; He heard me the first time. Well. I've never been known to be patient.

2 comments:

  1. I like it!!! Great start to what I am sure will be a good blog! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is one thing I've learned, it's that if we try hard enough we can convince ourselves of anything. Bottom line, do you feel like where you are is where you are supposed to be? If the answer is yes (which I'm betting it's not) then get cracking on building that life. If the answer is no then I think you have some planning to do. And perhaps it's time to address why exactly you felt compelled to leave in the first place (I know it wasn't just for actual seasons and more varied wardrobe choices ;-D). Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete