Wednesday, June 13, 2012

On the Up

HELLOOOOOOO! I'm back! There are so many good things going on, I just want to open with a big THANK YOU to God, because without him, this entire venture would be impossible and another loud and sincere THANK YOU to all of you readers and supporters! Wilhelmina Miltonburn has been taking off like a rocket ship, and I'm so blessed to be a part of it!!! (Can you tell how happy I am?, this is infectious, right?!) Anyways...if you haven't "Liked" Wilhelmina Miltonburn on Facebook, you can follow this link: Wilhelmina Miltonburn on Facebook. You'll get tips, tricks and how to's, trend updates and help with everyday dressing woes. I also post sale information, and welcome suggestions for pages or stores to follow.  And with all that shameless plugging behind us, lets talk SHOES. Don't roll your eyes now! This is only the 3rd or 4th time we've talked shoes...and I'm certain (and you probably are at this point too) that it won't be the last, and that it will be often enough that I'm going to have to stop counting! I stumbled upon this "Shoes You'll Want this Season" today on InStyle, under the auspice of a shoe personality quiz, but this article is actually just a slideshow of shoes that fit a style, there aren't any questions involved if you were looking to find out what shoes fit your personality. (see where i'm headed here?) So of course, now I want to take a shoe personality quiz! And i found some: 
Beauty Riot Shoe Personality Quiz and here's another one, that's not quite a "quiz" but a guide, based on what you know about yourself: Sexy Bags n'Shoes and an actual, honest to goodness quiz from Quibblo: What Shoe Are You? which reminded me of a line from Alice in Wonderland, where the caterpillar says "who ARE you?" (you're welcome for that, and look, i even saved you the trouble of Googl-ing it: IMDB )

No comments:

Post a Comment