Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thirty One

My age. (gasp!) and also the latest home-based sales product to sweep ladies across the nation. Alas, I haven fallen prey to it, and have done a wee bit of purchasing at 3 parties, and hosted my own, where I was even the model for some of the products for the program host (see left).  

Now, awesome outfit aside, I thought perhaps this sundress might be see-through, so I wore a slip. And thank goodness I did! I also need to remember to stand with my legs at a less awkward position, just for instances like this! I thought about photo-shopping it out, but then decided I wasn't quite up for that challenge. No re-touching of models on this blog! 

The bags are handy, and not too hard on the wallet either. If you're an avid reader, check out my saleswoman's page you'll like it, and her; I know I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment