Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Albany, NY - Fashion Mecca

Okay, so... Albany is clearly not a fashion mecca. But it is a city. One that I've been driving into and out of every morning and evening at rush hour and: It's sucking my will to live. Now, I know you're wondering why I'm in the Capitol city when Fashion Week is going on several hundred miles to the South; but that will just have to remain a mystery. (And, no, I'm not having anything cosmetic done and in hiding) Though, that's not a bad idea ;) Anyways. City dwellers. I've been seeing a lot of trousers and low, chunky heeled black shoes. I'm fine with the trousers. I get it, you're walking to work. But the shoes? the SHOES! Why black? Why, big, clunky, no personality black? Now, mind you, I say this from the comfort of my vehicle, safely obscured by dark tinted windows in yoga pants and a hoodie. But, if my sole purpose wasn't just to drive in and then back out of the city, I would be dressed! I don't think there's a Target downtown. But there might be, considering the amount of khaki-tan slacks and black shoes. And if I didn't think I'd be the next assault and battery call the locals responded to, I'd take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment