Thursday, September 6, 2012

FNO & NYFW

Didya get that? It's Fashion's Night Out tonight and NY Fashion Week starts too! FNO, pioneered 4 years ago as a means to boost the economy, and get out and about in the name fashion. Coinciding with NYFW, needless to say there's a lot going on down in the Big Apple. The schedules are posted on both sites, and you can find local events pretty easily. I myself follow area malls and outlets on Facebook and there are a variety events posted. Not able to attend? That's ok! (I can't either) You can shop online and even purchase authentic FNO gear. I do have a trip to Albany planned this weekend, so I'm toying with the idea of trekking down to NYC for a looksie.

Here are a couple noteworthy local FNO promotional sales to whet your whistle:

Waterside Shoppes in Naples, FL

Coconut Point in Estero, FL


No comments:

Post a Comment