Monday, September 24, 2012

Falls First Day





So, according to my calendar, the first day of Fall was Saturday. According to the thermometer, (as of this posting, 54 degrees Fahrenheit), the ominous clouds and the snappy wind, I'd say Fall blew in over last night! (Well, in WNY that is) I'm a really big fan of owls, and have been thinking of a way to work them into my wardrobe, without being so girly-cute. I think the camo pants and brogues add a little edge. Speaking of brogues, I'm also flirting a little with the trend and fighting my instinct that they are too gender specific. As a self professed feminine dresser I think these gentleman like shoes get a little priss with the outfit, what do you think?



Falls First Day


Wallis owl shirt
wallisfashion.com


Oasis wrap coat
$160 - oasis-stores.com



Dune high heel shoes
$140 - debenhams.com


Vivienne westwood
thecorner.com


Lanvin
net-a-porter.com


Michael kors jewelry
neimanmarcus.com


Alexis Bittar gold jewelry
$93 - econe.co.uk


Kenneth jay lane jewelry
$70 - pret-a-beaute.com


Kate spade
piperlime.gap.com


Yellow gold jewelry
pinktownusa.com


D&G heart sunglasses
couture.zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment