Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sick Fashion

Cool title? Yucky truth. I have a cold, but "cold fashion" didn't sound as neat. You thought this post was going to contain some sick "awesome" fashion didn't you? Sorry to disappoint. Unfortunately when I'm not feeling well the only thing I want to wear is something soft and cozy. I can't even adequately convey my lack of effort when it comes to dressing when sickly; I might not even wear make-up (gasp!). I read other blogs, and have noticed that some of them are just photo's. JUST photo's. What do they do on a sick day? March on? Or go dark. I don't have a lot of photo's, and I haven't written in days for lack of health. I offer no excuses. For a second, nay, a millisecond I entertained snapping a quick shot of myself in my safety yellow sweatshirt and purple lounge pants and including it. Thankfully, that moment passed, and I bet you're glad of it too! I'm snuggled up with my laptop for warmth wishing I felt better and then reviewed a new arrival to my inbox: Street Style to Replicate, courtesy of one of my favorite indulgences: Refinery29. Doesn't everyone feel better when they have something to look forward to? I plan on emulating numbers 2, 6 & 27 just as soon as I stop sounding like Edith Ann and sell my stock in Kleenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment