Monday, September 17, 2012

Yellow Chevron Clutch



So the other day I was on a blog that I follow called My Fancy Pants and she was having a contest to win a chevron clutch from Corilynn and part of the entry included telling her what I would wear said clutch with. Sometimes my words aren't the best at describing what my brain envisions, so I headed over to Polyvore to design an image of what I was trying to say. And this is it:


Yellow Chevron Clutch
What do you think? One of the best parts is you can shop the items I styled, right from here! Happy shopping! (Oh, and don't go enter that contest for the clutch, you'll mess up my odds ;) )




Clutch purse
etsy.com



Dorothy perkin
dorothyperkins.com


Gold jewelry
quizclothing.co.uk


Mood
$4.87 - debenhams.com


Brunello cucinelli
stylebop.com


D g
$140 - monnierfreres.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment