Tuesday, May 1, 2012

idear

Long time no write, lovers. Almost a year in fact. I have been introduced to a lovely bit of fun in the form of a website called Pinterest (you can follow me)  and it has awoken the sleepy creative. I've got some ideas...one of which stems in part from a blog i've started following called Kendi Everyday, and the other by something i've been doing to my sister-in-law: sending her pictures of my outfits. I do that to her because she doesn't like my choices and it makes her laugh. And i like to maker her laugh! (really, i do. no sarcasm here) And, granted, some days, they are a little shy of whackadoodle, those outfits. But, I can't help thinking that since i've been asked by several people to make outfits for them and/or re-do their closets (ladies at my church who make me feel like a celebrity!) and the fact that i enjoy getting dressed, helping others get dressed and in general just playing around with clothes, shoes, handbags and jewelry; i'm going to do what i like: all of the above! For anyone, everyone, and with no apparent reason. Yes, total ABANDON my readers (all 4 of you at this point). And it will. be. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment