Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oh Yes I Did



So I'm seriously digging this here outfit. On so many levels. I'm really into mixing patterns and stripes lately, and have decided that my wardrobe needs an infusion of florals. FLOWERS. Mmmhmm. And, aside from these outrageously pricey shoes (but they are fab) and the cardi (what?!) i think the rest of these pieces are certainly attainable. I can hear the Mission Impossible theme song starting inside my head...ha ha. Now you can too, right?! (You're welcome)


Oh Yes I Did


Mango stripe dress
£23 - johnlewis.com

Blugirl Bluemarine floral shirt
$525 - thecorner.com

Rebecca Minkoff nude wedge
$325 - rebeccaminkoff.com

Zippered tote bag
$95 - modcloth.com

Multi strand necklace
£110 - farfetch.com

Antik Batik aqua jewelry
$110 - stylebop.com

Copper jewelry
$80 - hsn.com

Talullah 14 karat gold ring
$50 - amazon.com

Timex watch
$45 - timex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment