Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fashion Peeves

Black with brown. Black shoes with navy pants. Socks and Sandals. Those are all bad enough, but socks AND dress shoes?! Who thinks of these things? I know it's been happening in the fashion world for the better part of a year, but by now I was hoping this tragic trend would be gone. *Shudders* I asked my Facebook peeps today what they thought. I'm interested in their responses. Could be it's just me and my "rules" but I just can't get on board with it. I mean, socks go with sneakers. Right?! Can I get an Amen?! I can't stand the abuse. Pretty, dainty, ruffly socks, wrapped around a foot that is encased by a thick soled shootie (shoe-bootie). Knee high socks stuffed into stilettos? It just doesn't compute for me. See the examples below. And then head over to my Facebook page and join the poll. Is it me? May-be.

It's amazing what one finds when one Google's: Dress shoes and socks

No comments:

Post a Comment