Friday, August 17, 2012

To Shop, Or Not?

That is the question. Online, or in store? What say you? I like to browse online, especially when they send me coupons. Just to see whats out there. What kind of deal I might get at that very moment, the deal meant just for me (and trillions of others on the mailing list, to be sure) And, wouldn't you know, that since I'm on a self imposed lock-down (ie: bought a house and I'm broke) those sneaky sneaksters are sending me daily discounts! And good ones too! Free shipping, 50% off, 30% off and more. Oh the agony. Check out some of these deals:

JCrew Factory: 30% Off new arrivals, priced as marked (online only)

GAP: 25% Off total purchase (online only) ends Saturday 8/18/12

Madewell: 30% Off of $100 AND Free Shipping

So go shop around, and let me know what awesomeness you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment