Thursday, August 23, 2012

Paintball + Tie Dye

Yes, paintball. What does paintball have to do with fashion or styling you ask? NOTHING, but I'm going to segue into tie dye later on...My brother has been playing weekend warrior for several months now, in a paintball league. Upon a recent return from the battlefield, he asked if I would be interested in playing. My first thought was no, but as I watched him unload his gear, I was actually thinking about it. He then handed me a fully loaded magazine and I proceeded to let loose on an unsuspecting light pole. Talk about fun! And, did you know that paint balls are water soluble? I know this, because I let him shoot me on purpose to see if I could stand the pain (CAN! I'm a total trooper) However, I won't be playing: this delicate flower bruises very easily and doesn't heal quickly. (I'll spare you the photo's because it's gross). Paintball is played with varying colors, to differentiate teams. And if you've ever seen a fallen paintballer, they're a big polka dotted, multicolored mess! A painful version of at home tie dye, and so unlike the following tie dye ensembles, which lit up Spring fashion and are proving to come back on trend:





1 comment:

  1. Hello Wihelmina, did not know your blog is great.
    I would love for you to visit my blog and
    if you like it you can follow me.
    As I do with your big hug, Priscila.
    http://www.blogpersonalstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete