Monday, August 6, 2012

Moving

There are a lot of reasons I like moving, and, were I to make a list, I'm pretty sure there are more reasons I dislike it. I have moved 7 times in the last year. Yep. 7! 3 of those moves happened in NY (no, not NYC) WNY, where I was for 11 months. During those 11 months, I was forced (yes, forced!) to purchase a Fall and Winter wardrobe. I now have some seriously awesome duds I wanted to debut upon my return to FL. Which, alas, never happened. For two reasons: 1) everything but what came down in the car with me was in storage, and 2) Winter never arrived in FL this year. In any event, when I began my quest for a new abode, one of the primary requirements was that it have ample closet space. You can start laughing now, because, previous to my move, I was using the spare room in my 2 bedroom apartment as the closet. I fell in love with my new home for several reasons, but the big winner was 3 closets in the master bedroom. I am finding, however, that empty space appears much bigger, until it begins to fill up...I'll give you a guess as to how much space I have now that my "closet room" has been relocated!

No comments:

Post a Comment