Thursday, August 2, 2012

People Watching

Today, I got up at 4am, to catch a 6:50am flight to FL which landed by way of NC at 11:15. I got to see a lot, and I mean A LOT of people today. And, I'm happy to report, that I was not the only one with hardly any makeup on and unkempt hair. Okay, so the hair thing, if you know me, you're not surprised by that since I don't ever (sometimes) do my hair. If I thought I'd get away with it, I would have taken pictures of some seriously awesome travel outfits. But, with all of the travel hype and hub-bub, I decided to err on the side of caution and just blatantly stare...There were skinny jeans with low cut boots, layers of scarves and boyfriend cardis and bazillions (yes, that's a word, spell check didn't pick it up) of maxi dresses. My question is: did you get up at 3am to put your face on, and plan that awesome outfit? And how long did you hold up the line at security while you were taking those boots on and then off? I'm a hot mess wearing cotton floral wide legged pants (with an elastic waist!!!) a pink t-shirt and Army-green ballet flats. No one asked me for my card today. Not really surprised on that front.

No comments:

Post a Comment