Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today is My Birthday

Yes, today is my birthday! The one day that I can justify the world revolving around ME. I love birthdays. They're like holidays for me. I know that not everyone shares this sentiment, so I'll move on: Fall fashions are coming out, in previews, blogs and some stores. When I see the color palettes, they remind me of a medieval fair: oxblood, maroon, deep purple, magenta and Kelly green...I can practically smell the mutton and hear the bleet bleet of horns in the distance. And yet; I enjoy those colors and was a very big fan of wine or maroon last year, so those pieces will get a much needed remix. However, for my "fall" I'm feeling steel/ flannel grey, a rich peach-rust and Army green. In the meantime, you can read here about what everyone else will be wearing:

From the folks at Pantone, they know color: Fashion Color Report and Fashion Week Color Trends from Refinery29 and Harper's Bazaar has some favorite Pre-Fall Looks

No comments:

Post a Comment